But if your device is messed up and your recovery is gone you might panic, thinking you didn’t back it up so there’s nothing to restore. But it is often simple to download and then reinstall the recovery with a USB flash tool (e.g. fastboot). Now without getting involved in the hassles of rooting the device for backup purpose, the Android users can effectively back data. Thus, the missing app sync and backup solution for Android have been achieved. The application would automatically search for available devices. Make sure that the USB debugging option has been enabled for the device.
You’ll have to find the one that you like the most in order to get the best experience. Mahesh Makvana is a freelance tech writer who’s written thousands of posts about various tech topics on various sites. He specializes in writing about Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android tech posts. He’s been into the field for last eight years and hasn’t spent a single day without tinkering around his devices. Go here [HERE] and download stock RUU for your CID (under stock RUU exe section). If you find CID for your HTC 10, you need to download RUU exe file on your PC.
You can learn what is custom recovery from our previous article is. In this guide, we will show you the steps to create a TWRP Nandroid Backup directly on PC via ADB Commands. When you step into custom development, there’s always an element of risk involved in things going south.
You will see two options, “High Quality” and “Original” option on the photos app. If you choose High quality, then the quality of your photos and videos will be slightly reduced.
- He has actively followed the Android scene since 2008 with the HTC Dream, known by most as the T-Mobile G1.
- Connect your phone to your PC, open the phone’s storage on the computer and go to ‘Backup’ folder.
- To obtain the stock boot.img file, you must first extract the Asus stock ROM file.
- Before going to install Cell C Titan stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
- Every time your device restarts or reboots, you need to repeat the above process of pairing up as android reset the changes made to helium with every reboot.
- The idea behind the app is to provide complete application backups without any implications, such as requiring root.
That will get you started but definitely do a lot of research so you understand what you are doing and more importantly what options are available. There are probably 30 ROMs available for the Desire and they all offer something different.